Tuesday 17 May 2011

Fairy-tale combination! Peri-Wink-Le and Make a Comet-ment

Hello! I've been busy trying to make this blog look unique and interesting yesterday and today, but I'm taking a break to show you one of my favorite combinations.

This is one of the prettiest nail layering combos I've ever come up with - there's something fairy-like about it, it's beautiful. Really hard to capture on camera though.

It's 2 coats of China Glaze's Peri-Wink-Le and 2 coats of Nicole by OPI's Make a Comet-ment. They are both beautiful on their own, and I was surprised how nice Peri-Wink-Le is on me. Lots more pics after the jump!




Make a Comet-ment is a holographic silver glitter. It makes a beautiful top coat, and peri-wink-le is the nicest "under" color that I've found for it.

You really have to see it for yourself! If you get a chance to get comet-ment I strongly recommend it. What do you guys think of this combo?

4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! :)
    that color does look wicked on your skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooooo pretty, if you get a chance to get Make a Comet-ment I'd tell you to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks truely amazing! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot! It's even more amazing in person.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...